Total Pageviews

Agent Guide

Blog Banner

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Lots of News!

Alright, so first of all, I want to introduce myself. I'm known as Ember on chobots.eu and a friend of Ancient. Just today, I became an author of Chobots Elite, and am really excited to bring you all the news that you need.
Now for a more exciting topic. Ancient (the creator of this blog) was just promoted to Agent today, marking both the first member to be promoted to agent, the 3rd agent so far, and the first of two agents to be made for July. Be sure to congratulate Ancient if you see him, and be sure to ask either him or me any questions you may have. Here's a picture of his new playercard:

Next up, today was Canada Day! If you didn't know this, our Support member Doug lives in Canada, and we even got to have a short yet exciting party for this holiday! There was a little bit of rain which is always nice, but more importantly, there was some awesome magic the the staff displayed! Here's a picture I took at the party:
The chat ban was a glitch
That's about all for now, hope you enjoyed the post!

-Ember

0 comments:

Followers

Labels