Total Pageviews

Agent Guide

Blog Banner

Friday 4 July 2014

4th July Post Party Report

Hey Chos!

Firstly I hope you're all having a fantastic 4th of July! The Chobots 4th of July party has just ended, it lasted for about 30minutes, there was lots of great magic and we managed to get 30+ users online, resulting in the city nearly being filled, which is amazing considering Chobots only opened last week! For all those that missed the party, I managed to capture a few pictures!





The party was really fun, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! For those who missed the party I can guarantee there will be a lot parties to come. Stay tuned as the winners of the fashion contest are going to be announced shortly on the community blog.

That's all! Happy American Independence Day!


0 comments:

Followers

Labels